To maintain the Australian Truck Drivers’ Memorial Wall and reflective garden at Tarcutta, NSW, Australia for the benefit of the families and friends of Truck drivers who have died on our roads, in the course of their duty and from illness and natural causes, and the public who come to pay their respects.
"To provide a lasting memorial for those truck drivers who have lost their lives whilst driving or working, and to provide an annual Memorial Service".
The Australian Truck Drivers’ Memorial committee strongly supports the Memorial wall as a place for families, friends and the general public to pay their respects to the Truck Drivers who have lost their lives either on the roads, at work or through illness or natural causes.
- Provide opportunities for families to have their loved ones names inscribed on the Memorial wall at Tarcutta.
- Provide a special event for the families of deceased drivers to come together to honour and remember their loved one.
- Raise awareness of the Australian Truck Drivers Memorial’s existence.
- Develop new plans for fundraising to enable the upkeep and ongoing addition of inscriptions on the Memorial Wall.
- Acknowledge and support any Sponsors.
To achieve our Mission and Objectives, we will:
- Be honest in all dealings.
- Act with integrity and compassion.
- Work as a team.
- Take responsibility.
- Respect new ideas.
- Respect each other.
- Respect the families of those who have died on the roads.
- Respect our Sponsors and supporters.